For the most up-to-date information on our software packages, view the following document:
We release code (tools, applications, datasets,…) developed as part of our research endeavors. Please find below a list of currently available open-source codes and their background. If you have comments or issues with the codes, you can either email us at email@example.com, or you can create issues or pull request in the respective repository.
- Abstractions and Directives for Adapting Wavefront Algorithms to Future Architectures. Work in Collaboration with Oak Ridge National Lab. Accelerating DOE’s Minisweep miniapp on supercomputers. Accepted, To be published in ACM Proceedings of The Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing (PASC) 2018. Go to Github repo.
- OpenACC Acceleration of Molecular Dyanmics Chemical Shift Prediction. Undergraduate research project conducted within the Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP) program at the University of Delaware. Won 1st place at the VIP Mid-Atlantic poster competition, 2018. Go to Github repo.
- A Portable, High-Level Graph Analytics Framework Targeting Distributed, Heterogeneous Systems. In IEEE Proceedings of third Workshop on Accelerator Programming Using Directives (WACCPD), pp. 79-88, Salt Lake City, UT, November 2016. Go to Github repo.
- Exploring translation of OpenMP to OpenACC 2.5: Lessons learned. To appear in Proceedings of the Seventh International Workshop on Accelerators and Hybrid Exascale Systems (AsHES). IEEE Press, 2017. Go to Github repo.
- OpenACC 2.5 Validation Testsuite. To appear in LNCS Proceedings of Second International Workshop on Performance Portable Programming Models for Accelerators (P^3MA) co-located with ISC 2017. IEEE Press, 2017. Go to Github repo.